CIC-EC 1433 - Nancy
Who are we?
The CIC-EC 1433 conducts clinical epidemiology projects. Its thematic orientations favors:
1. Cohort studies with diagnostic, etiologic, and prognostic applications
- From databases or registries on geographic population of Lorraine (REIN for renal failure, RelSEP for multiple sclerosis, EI-Nancy for infection endocarditis)
- In cohort studies composed for a clinical epidemiology objective (osteoarticular, cardiovascular, nephrologic, neurologic)
2. Evaluation of innovative strategies and medico-economic approaches of action evaluation and clinical intervention (medical devices in neurology, new strategies in nephrology)
3. Psychometrics studies to develop patient reported outcome measurement scales assessing quality of life, fatigue, compliance, satisfaction with care
This research works are made in partnership with EA4360 APEMAC team (adaptation, measure and evaluation in health) and other certified teams (Inserm, CNRS and ministry of research) of Lorraine University, clinical units of Nancy hospital and others regional establishments (maternity home, anti-cancer centers) and institutional partners (Biomedecine Agency, National cancer Institute, Santé Publique France).
- Bracard S, Ducrocq X, Mas JL, Soudant M, Oppenheim C, Moulin T, Guillemin F; THRACE investigators. Mechanical thrombectomy after intravenous alteplase versus alteplase alone after stroke (THRACE): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet Neurol. 2016 Aug 23.
- Epstein J, Osborne RH, Elsworth GR, Beaton DE, Guillemin F. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Health Education Impact Questionnaire: experimental study showed expert committee, not back-translation, added value. J Clin Epidemiol. 2015 Apr;68(4):360-9.
- Agrinier N, Altieri C, Alla F, Jay N, Dobre D, Thilly N, Zannad F. Effectiveness of a multidimensional home nurse led heart failure disease management program-A French nationwide time-series comparison. Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168(4):3652-8.
- Bonsergent E, Agrinier N, Thilly N, Tessier S, Legrand K, Lecomte E, Aptel E, Hercberg S, Collin JF, Briançon S; PRALIMAP Trial Group. Overweight and obesity prevention for adolescents: a cluster randomized controlled trial in a school setting. Am J Prev Med. 2013 Jan;44(1):30-9
- Benetos A, Gautier S, Labat C, Salvi P, Valbusa F, Marino F, Toulza O, Agnoletti D, Zamboni M, Dubail D, Manckoundia P, Rolland Y, Hanon O, Perret-Guillaume C, Lacolley P, Safar ME, Guillemin F. Mortality and Cardiovascular Events Are Best Predicted by Low Central/Peripheral Pulse Pressure Amplification But Not by High Blood Pressure Levels in Elderly Nursing Home Subjects: The PARTAGE (Predictive Values of Blood Pressure and Arterial Stiffness in Institutionalized Very Aged Population) Study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012 Oct 16;60(16):1503-11.
- Berthelot JM, De BM, Morel J, Benatig F, Constantin A, Gaudin P, Le L, X, Maillefert JF, Meyer O, Pham T, Saraux A, Solau-Gervais E, Spitz E, Wendling D, Fautrel B, Guillemin F. A tool to identify recent or present rheumatoid arthritis flare from both patient and physician perspectives: The 'FLARE' instrument. Ann Rheum Dis. 2012; 71(7):1110-6.
- Briançon S, Boini S, Guillemin F, Bertrais S, Galan P, Hercberg S. Long-term antioxidant supplementation has no effect on health-related quality of life: the randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, primary prevention SU.VI.MAX trial. Int J Epidemiol. 2011; 40(6):1605-16.
- Bannay A, Hoen B, Duval X, Obadia JF, Selton-Suty C, Le M, V, Tattevin P, Iung B, Delahaye F, Alla F. The impact of valve surgery on short- and long-term mortality in left-sided infective endocarditis: do differences in methodological approaches explain previous conflicting results? Eur Heart J. 2011; 32(16):2003-15.
CIC 1433 Epidémiologie clinique
Inserm, CHRU, Université de Lorraine
CHRU de Nancy-Hopitaux de Brabois
9 allée du morvan
+ 33 (0)188.8.131.52.63