CIC-P 1414 – Rennes
Who are we?
The plurithematic clinical investigation center of Rennes (CIC-P 1414) is a clinical research infrastructure labeled by Inserm and subject of a convention between Inserm, the CHU of Rennes and the University of Rennes.
It is certified ISO 9001 for the activities of methodology, management and analysis of clinical studies since the 27 of May 2016.
It is constituted of 12 thematic teams : Iron and metabolisms, Host-pathogen interactions, PK and PK-PD simulations, Clinical neuroscience, Pediatrics, Prevention and treatment of Sepsis, Lymphoproliferative syndromes, Ischemia, macro and microcirculation, Hepatic transplant, Perioperative analgesia, Inflammation and neurophysiology, Primary health care. It also contains 5 units of support to research: Clinical investigation, Methodology and management center for ANRS Viral Hepatitis, Methodology/Biometrics, Data mining and CIC laboratory.
The CIC-P allows doctors of the CHU of Rennes to achieve their clinical research projects, from the conception of the protocol (methodology) to its valorization (scientific publication), including conducting clinical investigation and data analysis.
The CIC-P is open to all kind of clinical research:
- with no restriction of thematic, experimental plan, or type of promotor
- on healthy or sick humans
- with or without direct individual benefice
- in the fields of physiology, physio-pathology, clinical pharmacology, therapeutic trials, genetic, epidemiology, evaluation of diagnostic methods, and prognostic factors search.
The CIC-P provides for investigators technical and scientific means, accredited premises and a qualified staff.
The CIC-P disposes of all the professional competences to lead both investigation researches on small group of healthy or sick individuals as big multicenter therapeutic trials in France and in Europe, in close collaboration with labeled research teams.
Our website: http://cic.chu-rennes.net/
- Le Page E, Veillard D, Laplaud DA, Hamonic S, Wardi R, Lebrun C, Zagnoli F, Wiertlewski S, Deburghgraeve V, Coustans M, Edan G; COPOUSEP investigators; West Network for Excellence in Neuroscience. Oral versus intravenous high-dose methylprednisolone for treatment of relapses in patients with multiple sclerosis (COPOUSEP): a randomised, controlled, double-blind, non-inferiority trial. Lancet. 2015 Sep 5;386(9997):974-81.
- Annane D, Timsit JF, Megarbane B, Martin C, Misset B, Mourvillier B, Siami S, Chagnon JL, Constantin JM, Petitpas F, Souweine B, Amathieu R, Forceville X, Charpentier C, Tesnière A, Chastre J, Bohe J, Colin G, Cariou A, Renault A, Brun-Buisson C, Bellissant E; APROCCHSS Trial Investigators. Recombinant human activated protein C for adults with septic shock: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 May 15;187(10):1091-7.
- Damaj G, Gressin R, Bouabdallah K, Cartron G, Choufi B, Gyan E, Banos A, Jaccard A, Park S, Tournilhac O, Schiano-de Collela JM, Voillat L, Joly B, Le Gouill S, Saad A, Cony-Makhoul P, Vilque JP, Sanhes L, Schmidt-Tanguy A, Bubenheim M, Houot R, Diouf M, Marolleau JP, Béné MC, Martin A, Lamy T. Results from a prospective, open-label, phase II trial of bendamustine in refractory or relapsed T-cell lymphomas: the BENTLY trial. J Clin Oncol. 2013 Jan 1;31(1):104-10.
- Palpacuer C, Laviolle B, Boussageon R, Reymann JM, Bellissant E, Naudet F. Risks and Benefits of Nalmefene in the Treatment of Adult Alcohol Dependence: A Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of Published and Unpublished Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Trials. PLoS Med. 2015 Dec 22;12(12):e1001924.
- Bardou-Jacquet E, Morcet J, Manet G, Lainé F, Perrin M, Jouanolle AM, Guyader D, Moirand R, Viel JF, Deugnier Y. Decreased cardiovascular and extrahepatic cancer-related mortality in treated patients with mild HFE hemochromatosis. J Hepatol. 2015 Mar;62(3):682-9.
- Athan E, Chu VH, Tattevin P, Selton-Suty C, Jones P, Naber C, Miró JM, Ninot S, Fernández-Hidalgo N, Durante-Mangoni E, Spelman D, Hoen B, Lejko-Zupanc T, Cecchi E, Thuny F, Hannan MM, Pappas P, Henry M, Fowler VG Jr, Crowley AL, Wang A; ICE-PCS Investigators. Clinical characteristics and outcome of infective endocarditis involving implantable cardiac devices. JAMA. 2012 Apr 25;307(16):1727-35
- Biondi A, Schrappe M, De Lorenzo P, Castor A, Lucchini G, Gandemer V, Pieters R, Stary J, Escherich G, Campbell M, Li CK, Vora A, Aricò M, Röttgers S, Saha V, Valsecchi MG. Imatinib after induction for treatment of children and adolescents with Philadelphia-chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (EsPhALL): a randomised, open-label, intergroup study. Lancet Oncol. 2012 Sep;13(9):936-45.
CIC-P Inserm CIC1414
CHU de RENNES - Hôpital Pontchaillou
2, rue Henri Le Guilloux
35033 Rennes Cedex 9