CIC-P 1401 - Bordeaux
Who are we?
Located at the hospital of Bordeaux, at the Bordeaux University and at the Bergonié Institute, the Plurithematic center of clinical investigation (CIC-P) 1401 of Bordeaux is a structure open to the scientific and medical community, to institutional and industrial promoters and integrates with the overall strategy of these entities.
- Provide a translational link between fundamental research and clinical research
- Ensure the development of institutional or industrial projects
- Bring a methodological, logistic and technic support to investigators
- Develop its own research activity
- Train to clinical research and pharmacoepidemiology
- Provide a support in the development of quality
The research activities of the CIC-P 1401 articulate around 8 axes: oncology, cardiovascular, hepato-gastroenterology, medical imaging, neuroscience, pediatric, pharmacoepidemiology and pulmonology.
To learn more: https://cic-p.u-bordeaux.fr
Example of publications in the pharmacoepidemiology axe in connection with network activities (the publications of the other axes are on the website of the CIC-P1401)
- Bezin J, Groenwold RH, Ali MS, Lassalle R, Robinson P, de Boer A, Moore N, Klungel OH, Pariente A. Comparative effectiveness of recommended versus less intensive drug combinations in secondary prevention of acute coronary syndrome. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2017 Jan 26. doi: 10.1002/pds.4171.
- Orriols L, Luxcey A, Contrand B, Gadegbeku B, Delorme B, Tricotel A, Moore N, Salmi LR, Lagarde E. Road traffic crash risk associated with benzodiazepine and z-hypnotic use after implementation of a colour-graded pictogram: a responsibility study. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 82: 1625-1635.
- Théophile H, Moore N, Robinson P, Bégaud B, Pariente A. Vaccine Case-Population: A New Method for Vaccine Safety Surveillance. Drug Saf. 2016; 39: 1197-1209.
- Bosco-Lévy P, Jové J, Robinson P, Moore N, Fourrier-Réglat A, Bezin J. Persistence to 5-year hormonal breast cancer therapy: a French national population-based study. Br J Cancer 2016; 115: 912-919
- Grelaud A, Fourrier-Réglat A, Fitoussi O, Facon T, Jové J, Bénichou J, Robinson P, Marit G, Rouyer M, Moore N, Noize P; VESUVE Study Group. Patterns and effectiveness of bortezomib use according to age in the VESUVE cohort. Leuk Lymphoma 2016; 57: 1349-54
- Labat V, Arnaud M, Miremont-Salamé G, Salvo F, Bégaud B, Pariente A. Risk of Myopathy Associated With DPP-4 Inhibitors in Combination With Statins: A Disproportionality Analysis Using Data From the WHO and French Spontaneous Reporting Databases. Diabetes Care. 2016 Dec 20. pii: dc161822. doi: 10.2337/dc16-1822.
- Verdoux H, Pambrun E, Tournier M, Bezin J, Pariente A. Antipsychotic long-acting injections: A community-based study from 2007 to 2014 of prescribing trends and characteristics associated with initiation. Schizophr Res. 2016 Dec;178(1-3):58-63. doi: 10.1016/j.schres.2016.09.014.
- Bénard-Laribière A, Noize P, Pambrun E, Bazin F, Verdoux H, Tournier M, Bégaud B, Pariente A. Trends in incident use of benzodiazepines and Z-drugs in France from 2006 to 2012: a population-based study. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2016 Nov 3. doi: 10.1002/pds.4123.
- Hazell L, Raschi E, De Ponti F, Thomas SH, Salvo F, Ahlberg Helgee E, Boyer S, Sturkenboom M, Shakir S. Evidence for the hERG Liability of Antihistamines, Antipsychotics, and Anti-Infective Agents: A Systematic Literature Review From the ARITMO Project. J Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Dec 26. doi: 10.1002/jcph.838.
CIC-P de Bordeaux - Coordination
Bât. 1A - 1er étage
Place Amélie Raba Léon
33076 Bordeaux Cedex
Tél. : 05 57 57 92 96