CIC-EC 1433 - Nancy
Who are we?
The CIC-EC 1433 is a research unit with 3 tutelages: Inserm, Nancy teaching hospital and Lorraine University. It research focus on clinical epidemiology and methodological research in epidemiology and public health. .Its thematic orientations favors:
1. Cohort and registry studies with diagnostic, etiologic, and prognostic applications: these multiple data source allow the surveillance of pathology frequency and give a vision of its evolution on a large numbers of patients: heart failure cohort (EPICAL 2), hip and knee arthrosics cohort (KHOALA). The CIC-EC is working on the REIN registry for renal failure, the Lorraine Multiple Sclerosis Registry (RelSEP) and the EI Observatory for infectious endocarditis.
2. Evaluation of complex interventions and medico-economic evaluation: these research fields cover many specialties (cardiovascular, renal, inflammatory and metabolic diseases,…) and set up large-scale projects such as RESIST project (smoking cessation for apprentices students) or PRALIMAP-Inès project (obesity screen for adolescents from disadvantaged backgrounds).
3. Metrology and perceived health: this axe focuses in the development of patient reported outcome measurement scales and the psychometrics studies of it. A bank or PRO was developed at the CIC-EC and can be used by francophone researchers, it is the SeleQt platform http://seleqt.univ-lorraine.fr.
This research works are made in partnership with EA4360 APEMAC team (adaptation, measure and evaluation in health) and other certified teams (Inserm, CNRS and ministry of research) of Lorraine University, clinical units of Nancy hospital and others regional establishments (maternity home, anti-cancer centers) and institutional partners (Biomedecine Agency, National cancer Institute, Santé Publique France).
- Agrinier N, Erpelding ML, Labat C, Gautier S, Guillemin F, Benetos A. Prognostic impact of main frailty domain trajectories on 5-year mortality in very old adults: results from the PARTAGE cohort study. Am J Epidemiol. 2018 Aug 1;187(8):1678-1685
- Wieczorek M, Rotonda C, Epstein J, Guillemin F, Rat AC. Can the e-OAKHQOL be an alternative to measure health-related quality of life in knee osteoarthritis ? Qual Life Res. 2018; 27(10):2731–43
- Hosseini K, Omorou AY, Hubert J, Ngueyon Sime W, Ladrière M, Guillemin F. Nephrectomy Complication Is a Risk Factor of Clinically Meaningful Decrease in Health Utility among Living Kidney Donors. Value Health. 2017 Dec;20(10):1376-1382.
- Achit H, Soudant M, Hosseini K, Bannay A, Epstein J, Bracard S, Guillemin F; THRACE Investigators. Cost-Effectiveness of Thrombectomy in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke: The THRACE Randomized Controlled Trial. Stroke. 2017 Oct;48(10):2843-2847
- Fautrel B, Morel J, Berthelot JM, Constantin A, De Bandt M, Gaudin P, Maillefert JF, Meyer O, Pham T, Saraux A, Solau-Gervais E, Vittecoq O, Wendling D, Erpelding ML, Guillemin F; STPR group of the French Society of Rheumatology. Validation of flare-ra, a self-administered tool to detect recent or current rheumatoid arthritis flare. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017 Feb;69:309-19.
- Ousmen A, Conroy T, Guillemin F, Velten M, Jolly D, Mercier M, Causeret S, Cuisenier J, Graesslin O, Hamidou Z, Bonnetain F, Anota A. Impact of the occurrence of a response shift on the determination of the minimal important difference in a health-related quality of life score over time. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2016 Dec 3;14(1):167
- Bracard S, Ducrocq X, Mas JL, Soudant M, Oppenheim C, Moulin T, Guillemin F; THRACE investigators. Mechanical thrombectomy after intravenous alteplase versus alteplase alone after stroke (THRACE): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet Neurol. 2016 Aug 23.
- Epstein J, Osborne RH, Elsworth GR, Beaton DE, Guillemin F. Cross-cultural adaptation of the Health Education Impact Questionnaire: experimental study showed expert committee, not back-translation, added value. J Clin Epidemiol. 2015 Apr;68(4):360-9.
- Agrinier N, Altieri C, Alla F, Jay N, Dobre D, Thilly N, Zannad F. Effectiveness of a multidimensional home nurse led heart failure disease management program-A French nationwide time-series comparison. Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168(4):3652-8.
- Bonsergent E, Agrinier N, Thilly N, Tessier S, Legrand K, Lecomte E, Aptel E, Hercberg S, Collin JF, Briançon S; PRALIMAP Trial Group. Overweight and obesity prevention for adolescents: a cluster randomized controlled trial in a school setting. Am J Prev Med. 2013 Jan;44(1):30-9
CIC 1433 Epidémiologie clinique
Inserm, CHRU, Université de Lorraine
CHRU de Nancy-Hopitaux de Brabois
9 allée du morvan
+ 33 (0)220.127.116.11.63